- 6 ounces raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces vodka
- 3 tablespoons Sonoma Syrup Meyer Lemon Infused Simple Syrup
- Lemon wheel for garnish
- Add raspberries and lemon juice to a blender and purée.
- Pour mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a cocktail shaker filled at least halfway with ice.
- Add vodka and simple syrup to the shaker along with the fruit purée.
- Shake vigorously for at least 10 seconds, then strain into a martini glass or coupe and garnish with a lemon wheel.
- *Note: If using frozen fruit, let it thaw slightly before making the purée. If the purée comes out to frozen, add more lemon juice or water until you reach the desired consistency.
*Strawberry Lemon Martini: Substitute 6 ounces strawberries for raspberries.
*Blueberry Lime Martini: Substitute 6 ounces blueberries for raspberries, fresh lime juice for fresh lemon juice, and our Lime Syrup for Meyer Lemon Syrup.
*Acai Lime Martini: Substitute 6 ounces frozen acai packet for raspberries, fresh lime juice for fresh lemon juice, and our Lime Syrup for Meyer Lemon Syrup.