Vanilla Buttered Carrots
- 7 medium carrots
- 2 tbsp butter
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Sonoma Syrup Vanilla Bean Extract
- Optional - fresh thyme
- Cut the carrots in slices.
- Cover a bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a colander and rinse under cold water.
- In a skillet, melt the butter and add the blanched carrots. Cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in Vanilla Extract and season with salt, pepper and fresh thyme. Serve.