This parfait is quick and easy to whip up for the 4th of July! What sets it apart? Mixing in our Lavender Infused Simple Syrup to plain greek yogurt imparts a touch of sweetness and a beautiful botanical aroma. Try this red, white, and blue treat that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Red, White, and Blue Parfait
Soft and sweet lavender syrup infuses this yogurt parfait with fresh botanical flavor!
2 cups plain greek yogurt
3 tbsp. Lavender Infused Simple Syrup
¼ cup raspberries
¼ cup strawberries
¼ cup blueberries
¼ cup blackberries
- In a medium bowl, mix the yogurt and syrup together.
- In a small dessert bowl, spoon in a small layer of the lavender yogurt
- Next, layer raspberries and strawberries on top of the yogurt
- Spoon in another layer of yogurt
- Finish off with a layer of blackberries and blueberries