Ooh, simple syrup and cheese together?! You better believe it! Our Artisanal Simple Syrups add the perfect touch of sweetness to any cheese board. To highlight some of our favorite ways to use syrup with cheese, we've partnered with our friends at Laura Chenel and McEvoy Ranch to bring you three fun recipes to try on your next cheese board.
What we love most about these recipes is their versatility! Each of these recipes can be modified to fit your taste profile. Add more or less syrup for your desired sweetness. Try different flavor pairings by swapping black olive tapenade for green olive tapenade, or by trading jalapeño olive oil for blood orange olive oil. The possibilities are endless!
*Whipped Pumpkin Goat Cheese Dip
- Pumpkin Pie Latte Syrup
- Soft Goat Cheese (we recommend the Laura Chenel Spreadable Goat Cheese)
- Add 3/4 cup of goat cheese and 2 tablespoons of syrup to a bowl.
- Mix by hand or use a hand mixer to whip.
- Spread on a cheese board or in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top and serve with crackers or shortbread!
*Olive and Meyer Lemon Brie Bites
- Meyer Lemon Infused Simple Syrup
- Soft Brie Wheel (we recommend the Laura Chenel Creamy Brie)
- Olive Tapenade (we recommend the McEvoy Ranch Black Olive Tapenade)
- Cut brie into thin rectangular slices. (Pro Tip: cut the sides of the rind off first to get more even rectangles.)
- Place each brie slice onto a cracker and top with a small scoop of tapenade.
- Drizzle syrup over the brie bites and serve!
*Sweet and Spicy Goat Cheese Dip
- White Ginger Infused Simple Syrup
- Soft Goat Cheese (we love Laura Chenel's Four Peppercorn Fresh Goat Cheese)
- Jalapeño Olive Oil (we recommend the McEvoy Ranch Jalapeño Olive Oil)
- Marcona Almonds
- Add goat cheese to a small bowl or ramekin.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil over goat cheese. You can add more depending on how spicy you'd like it.
- Add 1 teaspoon simple syrup.
- Give your mixture a stir.
- Garnish with marcona almonds on top.
- Serve with crackers and enjoy!
We love to see how you make these recipes your own! Tag us on Instagram so we can see your creations!